There are many elements that attribute to a perfectly optimized page. It isn’t until the web of marketing and SEO efforts are completed that a page comes to life.
Here at ProspectMX our on-page optimization process starts from the core with internal site structure analysis. From there we work to optimize the content that’s driven by these variables:
- Crawler Accessibility, XML Sitemaps
- Meta Data & Schema Markup
- Title Tags & Rich Snippets
- Device Responsiveness
- Convenient Site Navigation
The direction of a website is ultimately determined by the product or service offering. We’re here to look at those elements and identify opportunities through:
- Classifying the Searchers Intent
- Pinpointing Missed Keyword Opportunities
- Spotting Irrelevant Data
- Creating Congruency Between Existing Content
- Encouraging Keyword Frequency Through Natural Means
As these steps are completed, pages are styled and emphasized to guide the user through the desired path, creating the ultimate user experience.