McCain. Obama. 2008 Election Internet Marketing
Today. Is. Election Day. Because no one has told you yet… get out there and VOTE!
Now that I have encouraged you to stand in line at the polls, I guess I too need to step away from my desk and do my civic duty. Before I logout for the day and go stand in line with countless others getting their vote on, I thought it’d be nice to recap how the candidates used internet marketing in their campaigns.
I wasn’t THE first person to blog about this, but I did write a post here on the ProspectMX blog in September discussing 2008 Election Internet Marketing. If you’re into reading about election marketing, you might like to check it out.
Here’s some more reading on internet marketing and the election. Oh… and don’t try to decipher my vote by reading these posts. By no means should the links below be taken as an indicator of who I’m voting for. Thanks.
Now… onto the Link Love!
- Election Day Paid Search Comparison (Direct Online Marketing)
- Swing State Comparison for McCain and Obama (Hitwise)
- Obama McCain SEO - My 2008 Election Prediction (Portent Interactive)
- Obama McCain Keyphrases Used On Search Engines (Planet Chiropractic)
- Why Obama Kills It Online, McCain Not So Much (Stephen Espinosa)
- By Jonathan Bentz, Link Architect