ProspectMX Case Studies
Below we’ve included a few case studies on internet marketing campaigns we’ve developed and implemented. Read on for a few specific examples of how internet marketing can help your business!
Redesign & SEO/Link Building Campaign
Construction company specializing in energy efficient pole building construction in the mid-atlantic area.
Their website was ranking for few terms and got very little traffic. There were no calls to action or methods to generate leads within the site. They did have analytics tracking installed, but no goals set up to measure the success of their website.
- Turn their website into a lead generating machine for their business.
- Increase rankings and traffic for the site.
- Give the site a fresh, new look.
- Ensure the site was built in an SEO-friendly platform.
- Include several different lead generation tools.
A complete redesign and custom SEO and link building campaign targeting keywords relevant to their business.
During this process we:
- Implemented a complete new site design with at least 3 different lead generation tools included in prominent positions.
- Completed code, image and content optimization of the entire site around relevant keywords found through keyword research.
- Made sure Google Analytics was properly installed on every site and set up basic goal .
- Built links for the top keyword silos agreed upon in our Kick Off Meeting.
Since the site launch at the end of July and the implementation of link building, the results of this project are:
- An almost 300% increase in site traffic.
- Over 1,300 leads generated.
- Over 16,800 goal completions.
- The number of keywords that sent traffic to the clients site increased over 300% – that means they began ranking for over a thousand more keywords then they previously did.
Manufacturer of premium package & product labeling machines and systems.
This client’s niche is smaller but competitive. Because their labeling systems are high-ticket items with a relatively smaller consumer base, it was imperative that they capture as much of the search traffic as possible. Before we worked on their site and marketing, they had very little search visibility and no leads generated by their online presence.
- Generate leads for their company through the website.
- Increase overall search engine rankings.
- Increase relevant visitor traffic.
- Increase number of keywords ranking.
- Site redesign incorporating prominent lead generation tools.
- On-page optimization of every page for relevant product keywords.
- Creation of optimized content to target long tail keyword rankings.
- Implementation of Google analytics to track traffic, conversions, and more.
- Approximately 45-60 days of high quality link building.
- Over 80% increase in site traffic.
- Over 90 leads generated for high ticket items.
- Over 75% of traffic comes from new keyword rankings and new links built.
Site Cleanup And Link Building Campaign
Dealer of used fire trucks and emergency service vehicles.
The client is well connected in this very competitive industry, but felt as though he was missing out on site traffic. He was purchasing leads through an online brokerage and realized that he should and could be generating leads through his own website. Unfortunately, his own site produced little traffic and few leads and did not have tracking analytics installed.
- Increase search engine rankings for various keywords.
- Increase leads generated by site.
- Increase relevant site traffic.
We developed a custom SEO strategy to reach project goals. Through the course of this campaign we:
- Install tracking analytics to measure results
- Conducted keyword & competition research to develop inclusive list of relevant keywords.
- Added more prominent calls to action to draw attention to lead generation form.
- Optimized site code around relevant keywords.
- Created optimized content to increase long tail rankings.
- Built authority links to boost rankings.
- Achieved first Google rankings for highest volume (and most competitive) keywords.
- Organic traffic was originally sent by about 675 keywords.
- After optimization and link building the number of keywords that sent traffic increased to almost 2,400, which means he began ranking for thousands more keywords.
- Over 500% increase in traffic from start to finish.
- Over 70 inquiries (leads) into his inventory generated so far.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Management
An Inc 500 real estate marketing & lead generation company.
The majority of their leads generated for their clients came from PPC marketing, but they were spending much more then they wanted to per lead.
- Increase lead generation through PPC without increasing budget.
- Decrease cost per lead of PPC marketing.
- Analysis of PPC campaign, including keywords, bids, ad text, and landing page.
- Adjusted keyword bids where necessary.
- Split test different landing pages.
- Paused underperforming keywords and ads.
- Regular monthly PPC management services
Comparing the same month year over year, the company saw:
- A DECREASE in lead cost by over 45%.
- 48% INCREASE in leads.
- Almost 20% DECREASE in total spend.
- Over 2% rise in an already high conversion rate.
- Increase in clicks and impressions.
PPC Campaign Creation
A central PA-based telecommunications service provider serving both B2C and B2B.
The client created a PPC campaign for their various services (both B2C and B2B) and sent all traffic to their homepage.
The problem is they were simply generating traffic to their site, with no way of tracking whether that traffic increased their business. Considering how competitive the telecommunications PPC market is, they were wasting thousands of dollars in a month in un-trackable ad spend.
- Use PPC to generate leads and increase revenue for client.
- Set up analytics to track the success metrics of PPC.
- Started from scratch, rebuilding and reorganizing their campaigns to separate the B2C and B2B services.
- Consulted with their design team to create landing pages for each service, making sure a lead generation form was central to the design.
- Set up conversion tracking for the campaigns.
- Managed the campaign over a period of 6 months to continue increasing leads for the company.
- The company began averaging about 70 leads per month from PPC campaigns alone.
- There was a 144% increase in relevant clicks to their ads.
- There was a 691% increase in their campaign click thru rate.
- Relevant traffic to site almost doubled over previous months.